Promote Your Kindle Books For Free With Just a Gmail Address and a Microphone by Gary McKraken


photo credit: http://pixabay.com/en/mic-song-songs-sing-singing-72851/

I can't tell you the number of books and blogposts offering advice How To Promote and Market your Ebook I've read. Believe me, it's a lot! I recommended 5 good reads to help with your ebook promotion on one of my other blogs some while ago and I'm planning to add Promote Your Kindle Books For Free With Just a Gmail Address and a Microphone to my list.

This book doesn't mess about with padding. It's short and to the point and filled with clear step-by-step instructions supported by screenshots. Until I read this book I wasn't a user of Google Plus so I've had to start from scratch and this book gets you going.

However the main point of the book is to show you how to use your Gmail account with a microphone to make really interesting promotional material. Now I'm not yet sufficiently clued into Google Plus to put this into practice but I've walked my way through the instructions and can see how it will work.

What I've got out of the book already is this
which I would never have thought of doing without reading the book.

Which got me onto doing this

So, well done Gary McKraken for pointing out a great promotional opportunity and explaining how to take advantage of it.

It's fair to say that the book could do with a bit more proofreading but in finding new, FREE promotional opportunities this book is certainly useful.

I borrowed Promote Your Kindle Books For Free With Just a Gmail Address and a Microphone by Gary McKraken as part of my Kindle Unlimited subscription but its selling price is £1.99 which I wouldn't have begrudged if I'd paid it.

When I've figured out Google Plus a bit more I'll try Gary's other idea with Hangouts and let you know how I get on.

You can find details of Promote Your Kindle Books For Free With Just a Gmail Address and a Microphone by Gary McKraken in the Amazon Kindle Store.