The Devil You Know by Terry Tyler

I've read all Terry Tyler's books and enjoyed each one. 


If you hit this link you'll get my reviews of Terry Tyler's books together on one page. And what a great collection she's written.

The Devil You Know was released last year when Indie Bookworm was hibernating but I'm delighted to post my review here today.

The Devil You Know is a psychological thriller which explores contemporary issues within a gripping multi-plot structure.

As always with this author, the characterisation is superb and it's easy to identify with the main characters as the story evolves.

Each story line encompasses some unexpected and surprising twists and developments.

The structure is chronological and each plot moves forward a bit and then when all plots have reached the same place in time moves on again.

This is a trademark Terry Tyler style which is really well executed in this novel resulting in a compulsive read.

I read the novel with my  KindleUnlimited subscription and recommend it highly.

From the book description:


Every serial killer is someone's friend, spouse, lover or child....

Young women are being murdered in the Lincolnshire town of Lyndford, where five people fear someone close to them might be the monster the police are searching for.

One of them is right.

Sounds intriguing, doesn't it? 


And, believe  me it is.
Apart from sleep and a visit to the dentist I couldn't put it down. 


Sample and download The Devil You Know from the Amazon Kindle Store.